- See also: PickUp 101, the company run by Lance Mason the pick up artist.
|Member of the Ohio Senate
from the 25th district
January 2, 2007-September 16, 2008
|Preceded by||Eric Fingerhut|
|Succeeded by||Nina Turner|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 8th district
February 20, 2002-December 31, 2006
|Preceded by||Peter Lawson Jones|
|Succeeded by||Armond Budish|
|Spouse(s)||Aisha M. Mason|
Lance T. Mason is a judge for the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas. He formerly was Democratic member of the Ohio Senate, and represented the 25th District from 2007 to 2008. Nina Turner currently represents his former district. Prior to that, he was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives from 2002 to 2006, where he served as Assistant Minority Whip in 2006. He is a former assistant Cuyahoga County prosecuting attorney and aide to Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones. In August 2008, Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland announced that he would appoint Mason to fill a vacancy on the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
- Fields, Reginald (2008-08-12). "Sen. Lance Mason to become Cuyahoga County Common Pleas judge". The Plain Dealer (Cleveland, Ohio). Retrieved 2009-03-29.
- Judge Lance T. Mason of the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Lance T. Mason (OH) profile
- Follow the Money - Lance T. Mason
|This article about a member of the Ohio State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|