From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landshark, land shark or land-shark may refer to:
- Land Shark Lager, a pale Anheuser-Busch brands lager
- A German Shepherd
- Porsche 928
- A speculator in real estate
- Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Florida, US (known as Land Shark Stadium during 2009)
- An Ole Miss Rebels mascot
In media and entertainment
- Land Shark (Saturday Night Live), a recurring SNL character
- Landshark (Transformers), a Transformers character
- "Landshark", a skit by YouTube comedian Jenna Marbles
- Landshark, a 1982 album by Fang
- Bulette or landshark, a classic Dungeons & Dragons monster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.