From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up latch or latches in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latch may refer to:
- Latch (hardware), a type of door or window fastener
- Latch (electronics), a circuit used to store information
- Index lock, a lock on a data-structure
- LATCH, a mounting system for child safety seats in North America
- Latching relay, a relay with two relaxed states (bistable)
- Latching switch, a switch that maintains its state after being activated
- Latching (networking), in computer networking
- Laches (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Latch"
- All pages with titles containing "Latch"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.