From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laya or Layah may refer to:
- Laya (actress), Telugu movie actress
- Laya (surname), a Chinese Indonesian surname
- Laya Francis (born 1963), former Test and One Day International cricketer who represented India
- Laya Raki (born 1927), former dancer and film actress popular in Germany in the 1950s and early 1960s
- The Layap people of the Himalayas
- Jean-Louis Laya (1761–1833), dramatist
- Laya, Bhutan, a town in Gasa District in northwestern Bhutan
- Laya, Guinea, a village in the Forécariah Prefecture in the Kindia Region of Guinea
- Layah, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Heteropoda venatoria, known as laya in some places.
- Laia (tool), a farming implement known in Spanish as laya
- Laya Healthcare, a health insurance company in Ireland
- Laya, the Witch of Red Pooh, a manhwa series by Yo Yo
- Laya yoga, a form of Yoga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.