From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lazar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lazar may refer to:
- Lazar (name), any of various persons with this name
- Lazar of Serbia; Prince Lazar Hrebeljanović (1329–1389)
- Lazar BVT, Serbian mine resistant, ambush-protected, armoured vehicle.
- Lazar 2, Serbian armored vehicle.
- Related phrases
- Disambiguation pages for similar words
- Lazarus (disambiguation)
- Lazard (disambiguation)
- Laser (disambiguation)
- Lazer (disambiguation)
- Lazare (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.