From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Lees can refer to:
- Lees (fermentation) dead yeast and debris left after fermentation of wine, beer, etc.
- Lees (surname)
- Lees, Derbyshire, a village in England
- Lees, Greater Manchester, village near Oldham in North West England
- JW Lees, a Brewery in Middleton, Greater Manchester, England
- Lees Station, Tennessee, a community in the U.S. state of Tennessee
- Laboratory for Electromagnetic and Electronic Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
|Look up lees in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lees.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.