December 18, 1973 |
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Leila C. Arcieri (born December 18, 1973) is an American actress and model. She was Miss San Francisco in the 1997 Miss California pageant and has appeared in many films such as xXx, Wild Things 2, and Daddy Day Care.
Arcieri was born in San Francisco, California, the daughter of an Italian American father and African-American mother, Anita Van Buyten. Arcieri spent the better part of her childhood in Sebastopol, located in California's wine and redwood country. Upon graduating from high school, she moved to San Francisco, where she dabbled with both graphic design and photography before becoming a make-up artist.
Arcieri was crowned Miss San Francisco in 1997, and soon after she began appearing in both commercials (including 1-800-COLLECT and Starburst) and music videos with the likes of Boyz II Men, and Q-Tip. Such work eventually brought her to the attention of writer-producer Timothy Stack, who cast her in the role of Jamaica St. Croix in his new series, Son of the Beach, a parody of Baywatch. That same year Leila was selected as the Coors Lite Beer 2000 spokesmodel. She reprised her role in XXX for the Director's Cut release in a short film containing the death of Xander. She also appeared in one episode of MADtv.
In 2005, she was voted #65 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list.
- MADtv (1998) - Non credited
- Hot Boyz (1999) - Tia
- Beverly Hood (1999) - Pam Washington
- Foolish (1999) - Marissa
- Son of the Beach (2000) TV Series - Jamaica St. Croix
- Higher Ed (2001) - Lisa
- xXx (2002) - Jordan King
- Daddy Day Care (2003) - Kelli
- Double Blade (2003) - Lee
- Wild Things 2 (2004) (V) - Maya King
- Kevin Hill (2004) - Monroe McManus
- A Perfect Fit (2005) - Sarah
- King's Ransom (2005) - Kim Baker
- CSI: Miami (2006) TV Series - Nikki
- Mammoth (2006) - Agent Powers
- Buffalo Bushido (2008) - Sadie
- Death Toll (2008) - Detective Bathgate
- Love N' Dancing (2008) - Danielle
- Killing of Wendy (2008) - Karen
- Ultimate Champion (2009) - Kaya
- Women and Power (2009) - Herself
- Her grandfather, Dr. James McClain, was a Tuskegee Airman who died on October 1, 2012. 10 hottest couples | Ebony | Find Articles at BNET.com