December 12, 1961 |
||Videogames, Film, TV, Multi-media
||Composer, Conductor, orchestrator, arranger, musician, educator
Lennie Moore (born December 12, 1961) is an American composer, conductor, orchestrator of music for video games, film, TV, and Multi-media.
Moore is best known as the composer of the 1999 video game Outcast, and most recently, the Watchmen Motion Comic episodic web series. He has composed music on ten films, orchestrated for other composers on dozens of feature films and television movies, over 125 commercials, in addition to many video games including Outcast (2000 nominee for Best Music by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences), Magic the Gathering: Duel of the Planeswalkers, Dirty Harry (unreleased), Dragonshard, The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring, and additional music for Snoopy vs. the Red Baron and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Lennie recently won a G.A.N.G. Award for the Watchmen Motion Comic web series. He also teaches Composing for Games courses at UCLA Extension and the USC Thornton School of Music SMPTV program.
- Watchmen Motion Comic (2009) (G.A.N.G. Awards, Best Audio - Other)
Award nominations (excluding wins)
- Outcast (2000) (Best Music, Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Interactive Achievement Awards)
The following list consists of select projects for which Lennie Moore wrote the score or contributed additional music.
Video game scores
- The Greatest Songs of the 60's, Barry Manilow (Orchestrator for Ken Berry)
- Dark New Day, Dark New Day (Music Prep/Conductor)
- The Greatest Songs of the 50's, Barry Manilow (Orchestrator for Ken Berry)
- Sugo Latin Jazz 6 CD Project, Sugo Records (Arranger|Album Producer)
- Voices, Continuum (Album Co-Producer)
- Ultimate Romance, Inner Dimension (Arranger)
- Indigo Christmas II, Sugo Records (Arranger)
- Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie, VCE (Additional Music Composer)
- Off The Beaten Path, Dave Koz (String Arrangements)
- Continuum, Continuum (Album Co-Producer)
- Sometimes y, Sometimes y (Album Co-Producer)