From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liaison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liaison in general means:
- Communication between two or more groups.
- Co-operation, working together.
but may refer to:
- Affair, an unfaithful or adulterous sexual relationship
- Air Alliance, a Canadian Summit airline whose call sign was "Liaison'
- Collaboration, people working together
- Liaison aircraft, a small aircraft used by military forces
- Liaison Committee, a topical committee of the British House of Commons
- Liaison Committee (House of Lords), a select committee of the United Kingdom's House of Lords
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- Liaison (French), the pronunciation of a word-final consonant due to a following vowel sound in French
- Liaison job, a job that links two or more specialties
- Liaison (kitchen), a mix of 3 parts yolk and 1 part cream used by soups
- Liaison officer, a military officer who coordinates different forces or national units usually at staff level
- Liaison pilot, a World War II pilot who flew liaison aircraft
- Liaison psychiatry, psychiatry that specialises in the interface between medicine and psychiatry
- "Liaisons" (Desperate Housewives), an episode of the American drama series Desperate Housewives
- Liaisons (song), a song from the 1973 musical "A Little Night Music" by Stephen Sondheim
- "Liaisons" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.