From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lifestyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifestyle may refer to:
- Lifestyle (sociology), the way a person lives
- Otium, ancient Roman concept of a lifestyle
- Lifestyle Management, companies that manage lifestyle
- Lifestyle business a business that is set up and run with the aim of sustaining a particular level of income
Film and TV
- Lifestyle (TV channel), a defunct British television station
- Lifestyle (GR series), a weekly entertainment news show that is broadcast on Alter Channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.