Lincoln Park Airport
|Lincoln Park Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: N07|
|Airport type||Public use|
|Serves||Lincoln Park, New Jersey|
|Location||Morris County, New Jersey|
|Elevation AMSL||182 ft / 55 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Lincoln Park Airport (FAA LID: N07) is a privately owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) north of the central business district of Lincoln Park, in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Lincoln Park Airport covers an area of 168 acres (68 ha) at an elevation of 182 feet (55 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 1/19 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,942 by 40 feet (897 x 12 m).
For the 12-month period ending October 26, 2010, the airport had 28,642 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 78 per day. At that time there were 110 aircraft based at this airport: 93.6% single-engine, 3.6% helicopter, and 2.7% multi-engine.
- The Sunset Pub & Grill is right next to the airport. There is a good view of the airport's runway from the restaurant.
- Aero Safety Training, an airplane (fixed wing) flight school located at the airport.
- Jetlink Aviation, an airplane (fixed wing) multiengine flight school located at the airport.
- FAA Airport Master Record for N07 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Lincoln Park Airport, official website
- Lincoln Park Airport (former website) at the Wayback Machine (archived April 2, 2010)
- Lincoln Park Airport (N07) from New Jersey DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of April 1995 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for N07, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|