From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Linda or linda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linda may refer to:
- Linda (name), a female given name (including a list of people with this as their given name)
- Linda (singer) (born 1975), stage name of Svetlana Geiman, a Russian singer
- Linda (1946 song), a popular song written by Jack Lawrence
- Linda (Linda George album), 1974
- Linda (Miguel Bosé album), 1978
- Linda (2012 song) Miguel Bose's single featuring Malu.
- Linda (Estonian mythology), the mother of Kalevipoeg and the wife of Kalev
- 1985 Pacific hurricane season#Tropical Storm Linda, an event in tropical cyclone meteorology
- 1991 Pacific hurricane season#Hurricane Linda, an event in tropical cyclone meteorology
- Tropical Storm Linda (1997), has no official bounds; it ran year-round in 1997, but most tropical cyclones tend to form in the northwestern Pacific Ocean between May and November
- Hurricane Linda (1997), A powerful Category 5 hurricane, the most intense East Pacific hurricane
- Hurricane Linda (2003), produced an unusually large number of tropical cyclones which affected Mexico
Science and technology
- Linda (coordination language), a coordination programming language initially developed by David Gelernter and Nicolas Carriero
- Linda (film), a 1960 film
- Linda (1993 TV film), a 1993 TV film, starring Richard Thomas and Virginia Madsen
- "Linda", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1972 book Seventh Heaven
- LINDA, the London Investigation 'N' Detective Agency, seen in the Doctor Who episode "Love & Monsters"
- Linda (Sesame Street), a character on the children's program Sesame Street
- Operation Linda Nchi, a coordinated military operation between Somalia and Kenya and Ethiopia and France, and allegedly the United States military, that began on 16 October 2011 in East Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.