From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Line of sight)
|Look up line of sight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Line-of-sight or Line of sight may refer to:
- Line-of-sight (missile), the straight line between the missile and the target
- Line-of-sight propagation, electro-magnetic waves travelling in a straight line
- Line of sight (gaming), visibility on a gaming field, i.e. who can see what
- Direct fire or Line-of-sight fire, shooting directly at a visible target on a relatively flat trajectory
- Radial velocity or Line-of-sight velocity, an object's speed straight towards or away from an observer
- Sightline, an unobstructed line-of-sight between a subject and object
- Leonardo da Vinci's term for a structure within the human eye, according to eye movement in reading
- Line of Sight: Vietnam a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.