From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Joe may refer to:
In space flight
- Little Joe (rocket), a booster rocket used in the US Mercury space program.
- Little Joe II, used in the US Apollo space program
- A small crossbow developed by the Office of Strategic Services powered by rubber bands, intended to eliminate sentries silently but never adopted by the Special Operations Executive.
- Little Joe US Navy surface-to-air missile
- Little Joe (character), the youngest Cartwright son Joseph in the television series Bonanza
- Little Joe (Veggietales), a Veggietales character
- Little Joe: A character in Team Umizoomi.
- A character in the 1970 film Kelly's Heroes
- A character in the play and film Cabin in the Sky
- A children animated character based around a British transport cafe"Little joe"
- Little Joe (Baltimore and Ohio locomotive), the last 0-4-0 steam locomotives built for the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
- Little Joe (electric locomotive), a type of railroad electric locomotive
- Nickname of Joe Dallesandro, American counterculture icon
- Nickname of Joe Morgan, American baseball player
Nickname of Joe Pittman, Super Producer of the Don Geronimo Show.
- Little Joe (singer), an American performer.
- J.O.E., Jamaican reggae singer formerly known as 'Lil Joe' or 'Little Joe'
- Nickname for four in a game of craps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Joe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.