From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lona may refer to:
- Lac de Lona, lake in Valais, Switzerland
- Lona, Samoa, village on the island of Upolu
- Lona, Nantou, Bunun village in Nantou County, Taiwan
- Lona, Comilla, village in Comilla District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
- Lona Andre, American film actress
- Lona Barrison, one of the Barrison Sisters
- Lona Cohen, American spy for the USSR
- Lona Williams, American television producer
- Lona (mythology), lunar deity in Hawaiian mythology
- Lona (novel), 1923 Welsh novel by Thomas Gwynn Jones
- Lona, dialect of the Sawila language of Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.