From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Airport may refer to one of several airports.
- East London Airport, in East London, Eastern Cape
Serving London, the capital city of the United Kingdom (and sorted by size):
- London Heathrow Airport (IATA: LHR, ICAO: EGLL) (known as London Airport until 1966), used for commercial aviation
- Gatwick Airport (IATA: LGW, ICAO: EGKK) (formerly London Gatwick Airport), in Crawley, West Sussex, used for commercial aviation
- London Stansted Airport (IATA: STN, ICAO: EGSS), in Uttlesford, Essex, used for commercial aviation
- London Luton Airport (IATA: LTN, ICAO: EGGW), in Luton, Bedfordshire, used for commercial and business aviation
- London City Airport (IATA: LCY, ICAO: EGLC), used for commercial and business aviation
- London Southend Airport (IATA: SEN, ICAO: EGMC), in Rochford, Essex, used for commercial and general aviation
- London Oxford Airport (IATA: OXF, ICAO: EGTK), in Kidlington, Oxfordshire, used for commercial and general aviation
- London Biggin Hill Airport (IATA: BQH, ICAO: EGKB), used for business and general aviation
- Lydd Airport (IATA: LYX, ICAO: EGMD) (also known as London Ashford Airport), in Lydd, Kent, used for general aviation
- London Heliport (ICAO: EGLW), in the London Borough of Wandsworth
- Eday Airport, also known as London Airport, located near the Bay of London
- Groton-New London Airport serving Groton and New London, Connecticut
- London-Corbin Airport, in London, Kentucky
- New London Airport (Virginia) in Forest, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.