Looking Glass servers
Looking Glass servers are computers on the Internet running one of a variety of publicly available Looking Glass software implementations. A Looking Glass server (or lg server) is accessed remotely for the purpose of viewing routing information. Essentially, the server acts as a limited, read-only portal to routers of whatever organization is running the lg server. Typically, publicly accessible looking glass servers are run by Internet service providers (ISPs) or Internet Exchange Points (IXPs).
- Packet Clearing House looking glass servers around the world.
- Looking Glass server source code
- Clickable map of known Reverse Lookup and Looking Glass servers in the world
- Looking Glass Wiki - List of hundreds of Looking Glass servers, sorted by Autonomous System Number.
- IPv4 and IPv6 BGP Looking Glasses at BGP4.as
- Looking glass software written in PHP at phplg.com