Lori Beth Denberg
|Lori Beth Denberg|
February 2, 1976 |
Northridge, California, U.S.
Lori Beth Denberg (born February 2, 1976) is an American actress and comedian. She is best known for her work as an original cast member of the Nickelodeon sketch comedy series All That, and for her role as Lydia Liza Gutman on The WB sitcom The Steve Harvey Show.
Denberg began acting in community theater and school plays at the age of six. She has starred on American TV shows such as Nickelodeon's All That (from 1994 to 1998), the first three seasons of Figure It Out as a regular panelist (from 1997 to 1998), and then The WB's The Steve Harvey Show (from 1998 to 2002). On Figure It Out, Denberg had a knack for guessing the correct answer just before the contestant could win the grand prize, often even before the end of the second round.
She had a minor role in the film Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story in 2004, playing the character of Martha Johnstone. She also appeared in the 1997 movie Good Burger with fellow All That castmates Josh Server, Kenan Thompson, and Kel Mitchell.
Denberg reunited with her All That cast members for the 2011 Comikaze Expo. She joked at the expo that she was now "living out her old age." She made a brief cameo in a 2012 episode of Workaholics as herself.
- 18 Fingers of Death! (2006) - Shirley House
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) - Martha Johnstone (credited as LB Denberg)
- Good Burger (1997) - Connie Muldoon
- Workaholics (2012) - herself (1 episode)
- Malcolm in the Middle (2004) - Ronnie (1 episode)
- The Steve Harvey Show (1998–2002) - Lydia Liza Gutman (66 episodes)
- Figure It Out (1997–1998) - Regular panelist, herself
- All That (1994–1998) - Regular cast member, herself and various roles
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|