From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lox is a filet of cured salmon.
Lox or LOX may also refer to:
- Lipoxygenase, a family of iron-containing enzymes that catalyse the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Liquid oxygen, also abbreviated LOx
- The LOX, a rap group that is a part of the larger group D-Block
- Lox Yeo River in Somerset, England, formerly simply known as the Lox
- Lysyl oxidase, a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the LOX gene
- Cre-Lox recombination a site-specific recombinase technology widely used to carry out deletions, insertions, translocations and inversions in the DNA of cells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.