From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luger may mean:
- Luger pistol, a semi-automatic handgun
- Georg Luger (1849–1923), Austrian inventor of the pistol
- Arnold Luger, Italian luger who competed during the 1980s
- Dan Luger (born 1975), English rugby union player
- Karolin Luger, Austrian-American biochemist and biophysicist
- Lex Luger, ring name of American professional wrestler and former football player Lawrence Pfohl (born 1958)
- Lex Luger (record producer), professional name of American hip hop record producer Lexus Arnel Lewis (born 1991)
- A participant in the sport of luge
- Operation Luger, a joint military operation between the Canadian Forces and Afghan National Army in July 2007
- Luger (film), a 1982 Dutch film written and directed by Theo van Gogh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.