|Born||Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino
19 February 1990
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Pasqualino was born in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. He is of Italian heritage: Sicillian on his father's side and Neapolitan on his mother's. He attended Walton Community School, in Walton, Peterborough, and the drama classes held by Martin Tempest at Stamford Art Centre. He auditioned for the part of Tony Stonem in Series 1 of Skins but it went to Nicholas Hoult. Before appearing in Skins he performed numerous plays and had done some modelling. Pasqualino also worked in his father's salon, Image International.
In 2009 Pasqualino made his acting debut as the protagonist in the low-budget film Stingers Rule! about a local football team going against property developers who plan to destroy their beloved football ground. Pasqualino has guest starred on Casualty and Miranda. In 2008 Pasqualino was announced as one of the new series regulars in the third season of the E4 teenage drama television series Skins, as the series replaces its primary cast members every two seasons. Pasqualino portrayed the role of Freddie McClair, a laid back weed smoking high school pupil. Towards the end of Season Four his character was killed off and the remainder of the regulars were replaced.
In February 2010 Pasqualino was cast in the Warner Bros. Pictures Supernatural Horror film The Apparition alongside both Twilight Star Ashley Greene and Harry Potter Star Tom Felton. Filming began that same month in both Los Angeles and Berlin, Germany which was released in August 2012. In September of the same year Pasqualino was announced to have been cast in the historical drama television series The Borgias. Pasqualino who maintained a recurring role portraying the character of Paolo a young servant. In October 2011 Pasqualino was announced as the protagonist in the Syfy prequel television pilot reimagined Battlestar Galactica series, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome. Pasqualino will portray the role of a younger version of the character William "Husker" Adama, currently a web-based series. The series is being distributed as a 10-episode online series on Machinima.com starting 9 November 2012, and will also air as a televised film in early 2013 on Syfy. In July 2012 Pasqualino starred alongside Jessica Szohr in the werewolf romantic comedy film Love Bite. In April 2012 Pasqualino was announced to star in the ensemble thriller film Snowpiercer about a train full of travellers struggling to coexist in a world covered by ice and snow. The film will also star Octavia Spencer and Chris Evans and is to be released in 2013.  He played in a French series in 2013 entitled Jo. (wiki French link : fr:Jo (série télévisée) )
|2009-10||Skins||Freddie McClair||Series Regular (Third and Fourth Season)|
|2011-12||The Borgias||Paolo||7 episodes|
|2012||Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome||William "Husker" Adama|
|2014||The Musketeers||D'Artagnan||Series Regular / Post-Production|
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1984-2006, Listed Birth Name as Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino, Year of birth listed as 1990, Place of registration Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Lifestyle :: Luke Pasqualino and Melissa Walton
- Stingers Rule! (2009) - IMDb
- "Freddie McClair (Character)". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-02-17.
- Bergen, Julia (2009-07-20). "Complete Skins cast axed again - News". TV.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Two More Catch a Glimpse of Dark Castle's 'Apparition'
- "The Apparition Starts Filming". Movies.about.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "The Borgias – Casting Announcements «". Jeremyirons.net. 2010-09-23. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "EXCLUSIVE: 'Battlestar's' Jamie Bamber Nabs TNT Role, 'Caprica' Vet Invades 'Alphas' & Intel on 'Blood and Chrome'". Aoltv.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Moore, Trent (5 November 2012). "Blood and Chrome to debut as web series 9 November". Blastr. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- "The First Two Episodes of Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome". TV News. Comingsoon.net. Retrieved 12 November 2012.