From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lyre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lyre is a stringed musical instrument.
Lyre(s) may also refer to:
- Lyre (vine system), a vine training system
- Lyre, County Cork, Ireland, a village
- Lyre River, in Washington U.S.
- Lyres (band), an American alternative rock band
- Lyra, a constellation
- A music stand
- Liar (disambiguation)
- Lyrebird, two species of ground-dwelling Australian birds
- The Lyre of Orpheus (disambiguation)
- Lyre arm, a wooden lyre-shaped element often used at the front of the arm of a chair
- Lyra (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.