M.S.G. is the third and final studio album from Michael Schenker and Robin McAuley's project, the McAuley Schenker Group. It was released in 1991 in Japan and 1992 in Europe.
Bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and drummer James Kottak previously played together in Michael Lee Firkins's backing band and Wild Horses. Drummer James Kottak, who had also previously played in the original line-up of Kingdom Come, later joined Schenker's former band Scorpions, with which he is currently playing.
All songs written by Michael Schenker and Robin McAuley except where noted.
- "Eve" - 4:52
- "Paradise" - 4:07
- "When I'm Gone" (Jesse Harms, Robin McAuley) - 4:47
- "This Broken Heart" - 4:47
- "We Believe in Love" - 5:12
- "Crazy" (Rocky Newton, Robin McAuley) - 4:53
- "Invincible" - 3:42
- "What Happens to Me" - 5:02
- "Lonely Nights" - 4:29
- "This Night Is Gonna Last Forever" (Rocky Newton, Kenny Stewart) - 4:51
- "Never Ending Nightmare" - 6:24
- Steve Mann - keyboards on "Never Ending Nightmare"
- Rocky Newton - backing vocals
- Kevin Beamish - producer, engineer, backing vocals
- Frank Filipetti - producer, engineer and mixing on "Never Ending Nightmare"
- Randy Nicklaus - executive producer
- Mick Gusauski - engineer, mixing
- Bruce Barris - engineer
- Steve Hall - mastering
- Hugh Syme - art direction, design