M. M. Ispahani Limited
|Founders||Mirza Mohammed Ispahani|
|Key people||Mirza Ali Behroz Ispahani, Chairman|
|Products||Tea, consumer foods, textiles, yarn, jute, shipping, real estate|
|Subsidiaries||M.M. Ispahani Limited
Ispahani Foods Limited
Pahartali Textile and Hosiery Mills
Broad Band Telecom Services Limited
South East Trading Limited
Islamia Eye Hospital
M. M. Ispahani Limited (Bengali: ম ম ইস্পাহানি লিমিটেড), also known as the Ispahani Group, is a prominent Bangladeshi conglomerate. Headquartered in Chittagong, it is owned by the Ispahani family. The group owns Bangladesh’s largest tea company, as well as other major food brands in the country. It also has interests in shipping, real estate, textiles, jute and hotels.
- 2003 - Enterprise of the Year - Bangladesh Business Awards
- 2004 - AmCham Business Executive of the Year (for managing director M. Salman Ispahani) - American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- Ispahani family
- Mirza Ahmad Ispahani, Chairman (1934-1949)
- Mirza Mehdy Ispahani (Sadri Ispahani), Chairman (1949-2004)
- Godrej family and Tata family, other Indo-Persian business families
- "The Daily Star Web Edition Vol. 4 Num 288". Archive.thedailystar.net. 2004-03-20. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- Company profile
- "Salman Ispahani, Citibank win AmCham business awards". The Daily Star. 2006-02-10. Retrieved 2008-02-10.