|Look up madhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madhouse may refer to:
- Madhouse, a colloquial term for a psychiatric hospital or other mental institution
- Madhouse, the nickname given to Double One in darts
- Madhouse (1974 film), a 1974 film featuring Vincent Price
- Madhouse (1980 film), a 1980 Italian horror film
- Madhouse (1990 film), a 1990 film starring Kirstie Alley and John Larroquette
- Madhouse (2004 film), a 2004 film starring Joshua Leonard
- Madhouse (band), an American band that was a side project for Prince
- Madhouse, a band featuring Ovidiu Lipan
- Madhouse (1985 band), an American gothic rock band by Monica Richards
- "Madhouse" (song), by the thrash metal band Anthrax
- Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax, an album by Anthrax
- Madhouse (Silver Convention album), a 1976 album by Silver Convention
- Madhouse Records, a record label
- Mad'House, a French house music project group that did cover songs of Madonna
- "Mad House", song from Rihanna's 2009 album Rated R
- Madhouse, song from Little Mix's album DNA
(The original group MADHOUSE, is a band from Baltimore, Maryland that consisted of several members that went on to be a part of Bootsy's Rubber Band. They recorded their first album as kids in 1972 titled "Serve Em", which was released on a label called, Today. Prince project Madhouse, would follow years later using the same name.
- Madhouse, a 1980–1985 British TV comedy series starring Russ Abbot
- MadHouse (TV series), a television series about weekly racing at Bowman Gray Stadium
- Madhouse on Castle Street, a 1963 BBC television play co-starring Bob Dylan
- Archie's Mad House, a comic book published by Archie Comics
- Madhouse: A Tragic Tale of Megalomania and Modern Medicine, a 2005 book
- Madhouse (novel), a novel by Rob Thurman
- The Madhouse, an 1819 painting by Francisco de Goya
- Madhouse (ride), a type of theme park attraction manufactured by Vekoma
- Madhouse (company), a Japanese animation studio
- Chicago Stadium's nickname "The Madhouse on Madison"
- Madhouse (magazine), Argentine heavy metal magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.