From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up madness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madness may refer to:
- Insanity, a severe mental disorder
- Madness (band), a British ska/pop band
- Madness (Tony MacAlpine album), 1993
- "Madness" (Elton John song), 1978
- "Madness" (Ivi Adamou song), 2012
- "Madness" (Muse song), 2012
- "Madness" (The Rasmus song), 2001
- "Madness (Is All in the Mind)", a 1983 song by Madness, not be confused with the Prince Buster song previously covered by the group (see below)
- "Madness", a song by Alanis Morissette from Flavors of Entanglement
- "Madness", a song by Prince Buster from I Feel the Spirit, also covered by Madness
- "Madness", a song by Cascada featuring Tris due to be released on the 26th of September 2014 as the second single from their upcoming 5th studio album.
- Madness (1919 film), a German horror film directed by Conrad Veidt
- Madness (2010 film), a Swedish horror film
- Madness (Magic: The Gathering), a keyword in the trading card game Magic: The Gathering
- Madness (manga), a 2004 Japanese yaoi and adventure manga series by Kairi Shimotsuki
- MADNESS (Multiresolution Adaptive Numerical Environment for Scientific Simulation), a software environment for numerical simulation
- Michigan Madness, a defunct soccer club in Ann Arbor, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.