From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)|
Mandalay Entertainment Group is an American entertainment company founded in 1995 by Peter Guber, with interests in motion pictures, television, sports entertainment and new media.
- Mandalay Pictures is a film production company whose productions include I Know What You Did Last Summer, Donnie Brasco, Seven Years in Tibet, Wild Things, Les Misérables, The Deep End of the Ocean, Sleepy Hollow, The Score, and Into the Blue.
- Mandalay Television is a producer of television series, including Cupid, Mercy Point (UPN), Rude Awakening, and Brotherhood. It also distributes games of the minor league baseball team Erie SeaWolves for TV airings. It also produces television films and miniseries. Its productions include Intensity, Get to the Heart: The Barbara Mandrell Story, Bad As I Wanna Be, Sole Survivor, First Daughter, The Linda McCartney Story, Angels Fall, Blue Smoke, Carolina Moon, Montana Sky, Northern Lights, Midnight Bayou, High Noon and Tribute.
- Mandalay Sports Entertainment includes Mandalay Baseball Properties (MBP), which includes professional baseball franchises, sports marketing, stadium development, ownership, management and consulting. MBP owns the Erie SeaWolves, a Double-A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. Mandalay Professional Sports owns the Golden State Warriors.
- Dick Clark Productions, which has been co-owned by Mandalay twice, from 2004-2007, and again in September 2012.
- Mandalay Entertainment Group
- Mandalay Entertainment at the Internet Movie Database
- Mandalay Pictures at the Internet Movie Database
- Mandalay Television at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an entertainment company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|