From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mando refers to:
- Mandø, one of the Danish Wadden Sea islands
- Mando (singer), a Greek singer
- Mando (music), a Goan (Indian) musical form
- Mando Diao, Swedish garage rock band.
- Mando Corporation, a Korean automotive parts manufacturer
- Mando Fresko, American radio personality (Power 106 FM), TV host, actor and club DJ
- Mandolin, in colloquial English
- Mandopop, popular music in Mandarin Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese, the official language of China, Taiwan and Singapore; or all people who speak Mandarin as a group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.