From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mantua is the English form of the name of the city in Italy whose Italian name is Mantova.
Mantua may also refer to:
- Mantua, a village in Baltimore County, Maryland
- Mantua, Cuba, a municipality and city in the Pinar del Río Province
- Mantua Township, New Jersey, in Gloucester County
- Mantua Creek, a stream in the above township
- Mantua, Ohio, a village in Portage County
- Mantua, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood in the West Philadelphia section
- Mantua, Utah, a town in eastern Box Elder County
- Mantua, Virginia, a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County
- Mantua, a location in Monroe County, Iowa
- Mantua, a village in West Hants, Nova Scotia
- Mantua (sometimed spelled Manatua), a hamlet in Greene County, Alabama
- Mantua (clothing), a style of women's dress of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Mantua (genus), a moth in the Tortricidae family
- 104 Motorised Division Mantova, an infantry division of Italy of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.