From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marco may refer to:
- Georg Marco (1863–1923), Romanian chess player of German origin
- Marco (given name), people with the given name "Marco"
- 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother, an anime series, in some countries referred to as Marco
- Marco (Animorphs), one of the six main characters in the book series Animorphs
- Hurricane Marco (disambiguation), any of three different tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean
- Marco (album), an album of Marco Antonio Solis
- Marco, the official window manager of MATE
- MARCO, the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Monterrey, or the Museum of Contemporary Art in Monterrey
- MARCO, the Mid-Atlantic Regional Council on the Ocean (MARCO)
- MARCO, a macrophage receptor protein that in humans is encoded by the MARCO gene
- Marco, an episode of Better Call Saul
- Marco, New Zealand, a locality in the Taranaki Region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.