From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marginal, marginality, or marginally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marginal may refer to:
- For marginal constituency in politics, see “Marginal seat”
- For the manga, see Marginal
- For marginal model in hierarchical linear modeling, see “Marginal model”
- For marginal observables in physics, see “Renormalization group”
- For marginal person in sociology, see “Marginalization”
- For marginal plant see Bog garden
- For marginal probability in probability theory, see “Marginal distribution”
- For economic concepts, see “Marginalism”, and the various articles to which “Marginal concepts” is linked
- Marginal (album), the third album of the Belgian rock band Dead Man Ray. It was released in 2001. It is a compilation of random outtakes, bizarre cutups and b-sides of previous recording sessions
- Marginal intra-industry trade, a concept originating in international economics, refers to the phenomenon where the change in a country's exports over a certain period of time are essentially of the same products as its change in imports over the same period
- Marginal zone B-cell, noncirculating mature B cells that segregate anatomically into the marginal zone (MZ) of the spleen
- Marginal sea, commonly has two differing meanings
- Marginal sulcus, the portion of the cingulate sulcus adjacent to the paracentral lobule and the precuneus. It is sometimes known as the "marginal part of the cingulate sulcus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marginal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.