Marilyn Dumont (born 1955) is a Canadian poet of Cree/Métis descent.
Born in northeastern Alberta, she is a descendant of Gabriel Dumont. An educator and writer, Dumont holds an MFA from the University of British Columbia. Her work is widely anthologized.
- A Really Good Brown Girl. London, ON: Brick, 1996. ISBN 0-919626-76-9
- Green Girl Dreams Mountains. Lantzville, BC: Oolichan Books, 2001.
- that tongued belonging. Cape Croker ON: Kegedonce Press, 2007.
- Ed. Initiations: a Selection of Young Native Writings. Penticton: Theytus Books, 2007.
- Barkwell, Lawrence J. “Marilyn Dumont” in Women of the Métis Nation. Winnipeg: Louis Riel Institute, 2010. ISBN 978-0-9809912-5-3