From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marshal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marshal is a holder of various military, law-enforcement and other positions.
- Demonstration marshal, prevents individuals from infiltrating and fostering violence in demonstrations
- Field marshal, a top army officer rank used by armies of various countries
- Fire marshal, a fire safety inspector
- Marshal (Dungeons & Dragons), a base character class in the Dungeons & Dragons v3.5 role-playing game
- Marshal (Pokémon), a member of the Unova Elite Four in the Pokémon series
- Marshal (university), a university official
- Marshal (film), a 2002 film
- Motorsport marshal, a person who watches and assists crashed vehicles and their drivers in motorsport competitions
- United States Marshals Service
- The Marshal, a 1995 US television show
- The Marshal, a 1912 book by Mary Raymond Shipman Andrews
Marshal as a verb may also refer to:
- Marshalling (computer science), organizing data into a buffer suitable for transfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.