Marshlands (Beaufort, South Carolina)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marshlands (Dr. James Robert Verdier House)
James Robert Verdier House - Marshlands
|Location||501 Pinckney St., Beaufort, South Carolina|
|Architectural style||Other, Federal|
|NRHP Reference #||73001674|
|Added to NRHP||November 7, 1973|
|Designated NHL||November 7, 1973|
The South Carolina Department of Archives and History summary is here.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Marshlands (Dr. James Robert Verdier House)". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- Bruce T. Gettys (April 30, 1973). " PDF (32 KB)". National Park Service. and PDF (32 KB)
- "Marshlands, Beaufort County (501 Pinckney St., Beaufort)". National Register Properties in South Carolina listing. South Carolina Department of Archives and History. Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- Marshlands, Beaufort County (501 Pinckney St., Beaufort), at South Carolina Department of Archives and History
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. SC-152, "James Robert Verdier House, 501 Pinckney Street, Beaufort, Beaufort County, SC", 13 photos, 1 photo caption page, supplemental material
|This article about a property in South Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|