From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mash or MASH in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mash, MASH or M*A*S*H may refer to:
- M*A*S*H, a media franchise based on the Richard Hooker novel
- MASH, a working title for the 1953 film Battle Circus
- MASH (game), a childhood fortune-telling game
- MASH-1, a cryptographic hash algorithm
- MASH-2, an upgrade to the above
- MASH (modulator), Multi-stage noise shaping
- Yahoo! Mash, a social networking site
- Men's Alternative Safe House, a domestic violence shelter for men run in northern Calgary, Alberta by Earl Silverman prior to his death in 2013
- Mash, a minor Biblical figure in the book of Genesis
- Mash, an abbreviation for Mashramani, a Guyanese festival
- Mash, an English colloquialism for mashed potatoes
- Mashable, a Scottish-American news website and Internet news blog
- Mash bean, Turkish for Mung bean
- Mash bill, ingredients used to produce mash for conversion to alcohol
- Mash (beer), used to produce beer and whisky
- Mashup (disambiguation)
- Mesh (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Mash"
- All pages with titles containing "Mash"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.