Matt Maginn is a musician from Omaha, Nebraska. He plays bass guitar in the indie-rock band Cursive and is a frequent contributor on a number of Bright Eyes records. He was also a founding member of Slowdown Virginia.
He also helps run Team Love Records and was previously with Saddle Creek Records for 5 years.
He graduated from Creighton University with a degree in Environmental Science.
- Such Blinding Stars for Starving Eyes (1997, Crank! Records)
- The Storms of Early Summer: Semantics of Song (1998, Saddle Creek Records)
- Domestica (2000, Saddle Creek Records)
- Burst and Bloom (2001, Saddle Creek Records)
- 8 Teeth to Eat You (2002, Better Looking Records
- The Ugly Organ (2003, Saddle Creek Records)
- Happy Hollow (2006, Saddle Creek Records)
- Mama, I'm Swollen (2009, Saddle Creek records)
- I Am Gemini (2012, Saddle Creek records)