Central Medford High School
|Central Medford High School|
|815 South Oakdale Avenue
Medford, Oregon, Oregon, Jackson County, 97501
|School district||Medford School District|
|Number of students||197|
|Website||Central Medford High School|
Medford Senior High School
|Architect||Frank Chamberlain Clark|
|Architectural style||Art Deco|
|Part of||South Oakdale Historic District (#79002072)|
Central Medford High School (formerly Medford Opportunity High School) is a public alternative high school in Medford, Oregon, United States. In 2010 the school moved from its original location on Earhart Street to its new location on Oakdale Avenue in Medford. It occupies part of the old South Medford High School (which is now located on Cunningham Avenue in Medford).
- "Oregon School Directory 2010-2011". Oregon Department of Education. p. 37. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09". Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Bryden, Vicki Anne (August 1978), National Register of Historic Places Inventory — Nomination Form: South Oakdale Historic District (PDF), retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Oregon Historic Sites Database, retrieved December 13, 2013.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|