From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mick may refer to:
- Mickey Mantle or the Mick
- Mick, a diminutive form of Michael
- Mick, an ethnic slur for an Irish person or a person of Irish descent
People with the name
- Mick Jagger, lead singer and songwriter for the Rolling Stones
- Mick Fleetwood, drummer and founding member of Fleetwood Mac
- Mick Taylor, guitarist for the Rolling Stones
- Mick Mercer, British journalist
- Mick Belker, a character on Hill Street Blues
- Mick Garvey, a character on Benidorm
- Mick Kelly, a character in The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Mick Foley, professional wrestler, actor, and author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.