From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mignonette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mignonette is a common name for Reseda, a genus of fragrant herbaceous plants
Mignonette may also refer to:
- Cultivars of butterhead-type Lettuce (Lactuca sativa var. capitata) such as 'Green mignonette' and 'Red mignonette'
- Migonette tree, also called Henna
- Migonette vine, Anredera cordifolia
- Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo, a character in The Princess Diaries
- Mignonette or poivre mignonette is what roughly cracked or coarsely ground peppercorns are called in French cuisine, used for au poivre preparations and in bouquet garni.
- Mignonette sauce, a sauce of vinegar and shallots, typically used for oysters
- HMS Mignonette, a Royal Navy Flower class corvette
- Mignonette (album), a 2004 folk album by The Avett Brothers
- Mignonette (locomotive), a locomotive of the Great Western Railway
- Mignonette (yacht), the subject of an English criminal case
- USS Mignonette (1861), a steam operated tugboat
- A type of nineteenth century lace made in Arras
- Réséda (Mignonette day) in the French Republican Calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.