Minnie Weisz is an English photographer and curator, having studied at the Royal College of Art and the London College of Printing, and freelance editor for Rizzoli International Publications. She is the younger sister of actress Rachel Weisz.
Nature of activities
Recent photograph's taken there in the exhibition Kings Cross as Camera Obscura were shown at The Albion Stables, Balfe Street, London N1 in an exhibition ending 5 July 2006),plus a short film, Urban Fairy Tale. Her 2005 book and exhibition Eye Dream contained a series of photographs of the inside the mid-19th-century Fish and Coal building. Her work was shown at the exhibition Ubi sunt. Weisz curated an exhibition of works upon the subject of a building of Bloomsbury as part of the London Festival of Architecture  called The Diary of a derelict Dairy (20 June-20 July 2008). Group exhibition, INHABIT, with Nicolas Gonzalez, Dani Marti, Kit Merritt, Sarah Roeskin, James White, Maca Yanez and Eric Schockmel were showing from the 29 to 31 July 2011 at 92 White Post lane,London.
She has also exhibited as a collaboration in May 2010 with costume and set designer named Caroline Collinge  and as a participating artist from in 2011 at ASYLUM  an arts organisation in Caroline Gardens Chapel, Peckham.
Her studio is located in one of the remaining listed railway arches behind St Pancras Station in King’s Cross, North London. The studio had involvement with the June 2011 festival entitled the London Street Photography Festival.
Emmett Walsh–Paris Correspondence School @ Trove:Birmingham & Minnie Weisz Studio: London
- "Minnie Weisz: I am a camera. Independent. Retrieved 17 June 2012
- linkedin.com website : Professional profile RETRIEVED 2011-09-06
- spoonfed.co.uk London database RETRIEVED 2011-09-11
- King's Cross Central Ltd Partnership 2010-2011 [ RETRIEVED 2011-09-03]
- PHOEBE GREENWOOD entertainment.timesonline article The Sunday Times
- DOMINIC BRADBURY [ 2007-11-03 ]The Telegraph RETRIEVED 2011-09-04  RETRIEVED 2012-01-06
- (August 2nd 2011) website ANDREW SOAR (ed.)
- group exhibitionRETRIEVED 2011-09-06
- CreateKX [© Copyright 2007 CreateKX. All rights reserved. [http://www.createkx.org.uk/NewsDetail.aspa?PageId=1236&NodeId=215 © Copyright 2007 CreateKX. All rights reserved.]]. Missing or empty
|title=(help) RETRIEVED 2011-09-04
- ifa2008 [DESIGN BY Manha [© 2008 LONDON FESTIVAL OF ARCHITECTURE.ALL RIGHTS RESRVED RETRIEVED 2011-09-04 [http://www.lfa2008.org/event.php?id=485&name=The+Diary+of+a+ © 2008 LONDON FESTIVAL OF ARCHITECTURE.ALL RIGHTS RESRVED ]RETRIEVED 2011-09-04]. Missing or empty
- lcavaliereRETRIEVED 2011-09-04
- ideologio RETRIEVED 2011-09-03]
- wam-webartmagazine copyrighted WAM 2011 RETRIEVED 2011-09-03
- LUCIE HEPTON May 5, 2010 blueprintmagazineRETRIEVED 2011-09-03
- asylum-arts asylum-arts
- Hepton.londonstreetphotographyfestival.org/partners partners