|Company||Crain Communications Inc.|
|Based in||Crain Communications Building
Modern Healthcare is a weekly, 70,037-circulation business publication targeting executives in the healthcare industry. It is an independent American publisher of national and regional healthcare news.
The publication is also known for providing statistical rankings, competitive insight, and practical information on topics such as information technology, federal and state legislation, Medicare/Medicaid, finance, access to capital, reimbursement, investing, supply chain, materials management, strategic planning, governance, managed care, insurers, EHRs, patient safety, quality, outpatient care, rural health, construction, staffing, legal affairs and international healthcare.
Modern Healthcare was established in 1976 and is based in Chicago, Ill. Modern Healthcare is owned and published by Detroit-based Crain Communications Inc..
The publication launched a web site in 1998 and offers 4 daily e-mail newsletters.
- "The Commonwealth Fund/"Modern Healthcare" Health Care Opinion Leaders Survey: Transparency of Health Care Quality and Price Information in the United States". Unknown parameter
|The Commonwealth Fund, accessdate=ignored (help)
- "Modern Healthcare: Mark Leavitt discusses stimulus". Unknown parameter
|EHR Decisions, accessdate=ignored (help)
- "Modern Healthcare Reports on HME Communities Request to Rescind Bidding Rule". Unknown parameter
|American Association for Homecare, accessdate=ignored (help)
- "Mayo Brothers to be Inducted into Healthcare Hall of Fame". Unknown parameter
|Mayo Clinic, accessdate=ignored (help)
- Vomhof Jr, John (2009-02-16). "Mayo brothers named to Health Care Hall of Fame". Unknown parameter
|Minneapolis Business Journal, accessdate=ignored (help)
- "Diaz, McCallister named to Modern Healthcare’s '100 most powerful'". 2008-08-29. Unknown parameter
|Business First, accessdate=ignored (help)
- "Modern Healthcare Names Steve Case Most Powerful Person in Healthcare". Unknown parameter
|High Beam Research, accessdate=ignored (help)
"About Modern Healthcare, the industry's leading source of healthcare business news". modernhealthcare.com. Crain Communications. Retrieved 2009-04-24.