From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mojo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mojo may refer to:
- Mojo (African-American culture), a magical charm bag used in voodoo
Mojo may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Mojo (comics), a supervillain in various Marvel Comics publications
- Mojo (board game)
- Mojo!, a video game
- Mojo (play & film), by Jez Butterworth
- Mojo (magazine), a British music magazine
- Mojo (mobile journalist), a journalist in the field who sends stories electronically
- Mojo: Conjure Stories, an anthology edited by Nalo Hopkinson
- MOJO HD, an American television network
- Mother Jones (magazine), colloquially referred to as "MoJo"
- Mojo Rules System (RPG), a generic multi-genre RPG rules system presented in Polymancer
- Mojo, a character in Chrono Cross
- Mojo Jojo, the main villain in The Powerpuff Girls
- MOJO, an Android video game console by Mad Catz
- Mojo (album), by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- "Mojo", a song by -M-
- "Mojo", a song by Night Ranger from Feeding off the Mojo
- "Mojo" (Peeping Tom song)
- The Mojo Men, a 1960s American rock band
- The Mojos, a 1960s merseybeat group
- Mojo Radio (WPLJ), a New York City-based radio station
- Mojo Radio (CFMJ), a Toronto, Ontario radio station
- Mojo Concerts, a Dutch subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications
- Mojo Records, a record label
- Mojo Records (UK), a record label
- George "Mojo" Buford (1929–2011), American blues harmonica player
- Mojo as given name
- Mojo Nixon (born 1957), American musician
- Mojo Mathers (born 1966), New Zealand Member of Parliament
- Mojo as nickname
- Mo Johnston or MoJo (born 1963), footballer
- MoJo (born 1952), Japanese vocalist
- Maurice Jones-Drew or MoJo (born 1985), NFL running back
- Matt Morginsky or Mojo (born 1976), former lead singer of The O.C. Supertones
- Mojo (sauce)
- Mojo Press, a publisher
- Miscarriages of Justice Organisation or MOJO, a charity
- Mortimer Jordan High School, or MoJo, in Morris, Alabama, USA
- "Mojo", the rallying cry for Permian High School in Texas, USA
- Mojo Club, in Hamburg, Germany
- Moxos people, an Amerind people sometimes called Mojos or Mohos
- Libido, sometimes referred to in slang as "mojo"
- Mojo (advertising), an Australian advertising agency
- Mojo (Moeller), a sculpture by Christian Moeller
- Mojo, a goal in Apache Maven
- Mississippi Mojo, a bandy team
- Slang term for morphine
- Mojo (喪女), Japanese slang term for unattractive, unpopular, unsociable woman popularized by the anime series WataMote.
- Mojo, a phrase used by fictional character Austin Powers to describe his suavity and libido.
- "Mr. Mojo Risin", nickname for singer Jim Morrison and an anagram of his name
- "Got My Mojo Workin'", a song made popular by Muddy Waters that became a blues standard
- Box Office Mojo, a motion picture related website
- Modjo, a French dance music duo
- All pages beginning with "Mojo"
- All pages with titles containing "Mojo"
- Moio (disambiguation)
- Moyo (disambiguation)
- Mojoworld (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mojo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.