From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morava may refer to:
- Great Morava (Velika Morava) in central Serbia, and its tributaries:
- Morava (river), a river in the Czech Republic, Austria and Slovakia
- Dolní Morava, a village in the Ústí nad Orlicí district of the Pardubice region, Czech Republic
- Great Moravia (Czech: Velká Morava, Slovak: Veľká Morava), early-medieval Empire in Central Europe
- Malá Morava, a village in the Šumperk district of Olomouc region, Czech Republic
- Morava (mountain) (Mali i Moraves), a mountain in southeast Albania, near Korca
- Morava Banovina, a province of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia between 1929 and 1941
- Morava, Kočevje, a village in the municipality of Kočevje, Slovenia
- Moravia (Czech: Morava), a historic country comprising the east of the Czech Republic
- Moravia (wine region) (Czech: Vinařská oblast Morava)
- Pomoravlje (region) ("Morava region"), a geographical area in Serbia around the Great Morava and its tributaries
- Jack Morava, American mathematician
- Let L-200 Morava, a two-engine Czech touring and light passenger aircraft
- Moravica (disambiguation) "little Morava"
- Pomoravlje (disambiguation)
- Morawa (disambiguation)
- Moravian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.