From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morava is a Slavic river name. It may refer to:
- Great Morava (Velika Morava) in central Serbia, and its tributaries:
- Morava (river) (German: March), a river in the Czech Republic, Austria and Slovakia
- Moravia (Czech: Morava), a historic country comprising the east of the Czech Republic
- Great Moravia (Czech: Velká Morava, Slovak: Veľká Morava), early-medieval Empire in Central Europe
- Wine district Moravia (Czech: Vinařská oblast Morava)
- Dolní Morava, a village in the Ústí nad Orlicí District of Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic
- Malá Morava, a village in the Šumperk District of Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic
- Morava Banovina, a province of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia between 1929 and 1941
- Morava, Kočevje, a village in the Municipality of Kočevje, Slovenia
- Pomoravlje (region) ("Morava region"), a geographical area in Serbia around the Great Morava and its tributaries
- Morava (mountain) (Mali i Moraves), a mountain in southeast Albania, near Korca
- Let L-200 Morava, a two-engine touring and light passenger aircraft; made in Czechoslovakia
- Jack Morava, mathematician
- Moravica (disambiguation) "little Morava"
- Pomoravlje (disambiguation)
- Morawa (disambiguation)
- Moravian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.