Moti Lal Bohora
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
मोती लाल बोहोरा
|15th Inspector General of Nepal Police|
February, 1993 – February, 1997
|Prime Minister||Girija Prasad Koirala|
|Preceded by||Ratna Shumsher J.B.R.|
|Succeeded by||Achyut Krishna Kharel|
|Spouse(s)||Mithila Sharma   |
|Occupation||Politician, Police officer|
As of 2014, Former police chief Moti Lal Bohora is involved with Maalika Development Bank in Dhangadi.
- "Actress Sharma to wed former IGP Bohara".
- "Court Marriage".
- "Police History - Ex-Chief of Police". Retrieved 2013-04-10.
- Nepal Press Digest 1998 - 42 p.259 "Motilal Bohara, a former Inspector-General of Police, formally joined the Nepali Congress as a loyal worker in his home district of Achham. (Rising Nepal, August 29). In Achham, 120 workers of the UML formally joined the NC".
- Nepal Police Mirror, 2011
- "Ex-IGP Bohara convicted of graft: sent to jail for 18 months". The Himalayan.
- "Special Court convicts ex-IGP Bohora of corruption; slaps 18 months jail sentence". nepalnews.com. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "Ekantipur, 2012".
- "Ex-police officers in alternative professions".
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|