|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Beverly Hills, California, USA|
Myspace Records is a record label founded in 2005 to sign artists who appear on the social networking site Myspace. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of MySpace, operating as a joint-venture between MySpace and Interscope Records. Distribution is contracted to Universal Music Group's Fontana Distribution, with manufacturing and external marketing by Universal's Interscope.
In March 2008 MySpace Records released Pennywise's ninth album, Reason to Believe. A partnership with corporate sponsor Textango meant that MySpace Records provided fans with a free download of the album during a two-week period, in exchange for adding the sponsor as a friend on MySpace.com.
In 2009 Jeremy Greene released his single "Rain" featuring Pitbull that became the #1 song on MySpace in its prime.
- Hollywood Undead
- Jeremy Greene
- Christina Milian
- Jordyn Taylor
- Mickey Avalon
- Nico Vega
- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Dirt Nasty
- Set To Fall
- MySpace Records
- Volume 1
- AFI — "Rabbits are Roadkill on Rt. 37"
- New Year's Day — "Ready, Aim, Misfire"
- Socratic — "Lunch for the Sky"
- The Click Five — "Angel to You"
- Say Anything — "Every Man Has a Molly"
- Fall Out Boy — "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner (Acoustic)"
- Dashboard Confessional — "Hands Down"
- Waking Ashland — "I Am for You"
- Weezer — "We Are All on Drugs"
- Hollywood Undead — "No. 5"
- Against Me! — "Don't Lose Touch"
- Tila Tequila — "Straight Up"
- The All-American Rejects — "Stab My Back"
- The Summer Obsession — "Melt the Sugar"
- Plain White T's — "Take Me Away"
- Copeland — "Pin Your Wings"
- Jupiter Sunrise — "Arthur Nix"
- "MySpace launches record label". Associated Press. USA Today. 2005-11-03. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- Morris, Chris (2005-11-03). "MySpace.com Creates Own Label". Hollywood Reporter/Billboard. VNU eMedia. Retrieved 2006-07-09.
- Aune, Sean (2008-03-23). "New Pennywise Album is Free for Two Weeks on MySpace". Mashable. Retrieved 2008-04-16.