From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NCIS or N.C.I.S. may refer to:
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service, a United States law enforcement and intelligence agency that investigates crimes in the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps and also investigates civilian crimes where the Navy has an interest.
- NCIS (TV series), a United States television show about a group of fictional agents of the above agency in Washington, D.C.
- National Criminal Intelligence Service, the predecessor to the Serious Organised Crime Agency of the United Kingdom
- New Century Infusion Solutions, Inc., a health care management organization that specializes in cancer care
- NATO Common Interoperability Standards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.