From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NK may refer to:
- North Korea, a common name for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- The Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, a de facto state in the Nagorno-Karabakh region
- Natural killer cell
- Neturei Karta, a group of anti-zionist orthodox Jews
- Neue Kerze aka new candle, an old photometric unit of luminous intensity
- Nikšić, Montenegro license plates
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, classification society
- Nordiska Kompaniet, a department store in Stockholm, Sweden
- North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States and North Kingstown High School are both locally referred to as "NK".
- Northrup-King Seed Company
- Spirit Airlines, which has IATA code NK
- Imerys, which has the Euronext ticker code NK
- Naik (military rank), rank in certain South Asian armies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.