From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NOT)
|Look up not in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not, NOT, NOTs, or NOTS may refer to:
- "Not" is the general declarative form of "no", indicating a negation of a related statement which it usually precedes; see yes and no
- ... Not!, a grammatic construct used as a contradiction, popular during the early 1990s
- Negation, unary operator in logic depicted as ~, ¬, or !
- Bitwise NOT, an operator used in computer programming
- NOT gate, a digital logic gate (commonly called an inverter)
- Nordic Optical Telescope
- NOTs, or "New Era Dianetics for Operating Thetans", a Scientology term
- NOTS, abbreviation for the United States Navy's Naval Overseas Transportation Service, a predecessor of today's Military Sealift Command
- Nottingham railway station, whose station code is "NOT"
- The Nature of Things, a documentary program that debuted in 1960
- Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna, NOT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.