From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanchang is the capital of Jiangxi Province, China
Nanchang may also refer to:
- Nanchang County, in Nanchang City, Jiangxi, China
- Nanchang dialect, dialect in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
- Nanchang District, in Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation, now known as Hongdu Aviation Industry Group
- Star of Nanchang, formerly the world's tallest operating Ferris wheel, stands at 160 meters (525 ft) high
- Nam Cheong (disambiguation), various meanings relating to an area in Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong with the same name in Chinese characters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.