May 18, 1967 |
Marin County, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Jimmy Fallon (2007–present)|
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (May 2014)|
Juvonen graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in sociology and cooperative education. After graduation she worked odd jobs. She spent time at a dude ranch in Wyoming, worked as a private flight attendant, even worked for an artist trying to erase homelessness. Eventually Ms. Juvonen got her big break as an assistant to "The Big Man" Clemons, a member of Bruce Springsteen's "E Street Band .
In 1993, she met Drew Barrymore through her brother Jim, a writer/producer who was working on the set of Mad Love. In addition to producing the film, she appeared in an uncredited role as a flight attendant in Donnie Darko (2001). Barrymore dared, even implored Juvonen to move to Los Angeles and start a company with her; thus Flower Films was born.
Barrymore introduced Nancy to comedian/talk-show host Jimmy Fallon in 2005 while the three filmed Fever Pitch. They became engaged in August 2007 and married on December 22, 2007 on the Caribbean Necker Island. Juvonen and Fallon have a daughter born in 2013 via gestational carrier.
- As producer
- 1999 – Olive, the Other Reindeer (executive producer)
- 1999 – Never Been Kissed (producer)
- 2000 – Charlie's Angels (producer)
- 2001 – Donnie Darko (producer)
- 2003 – Duplex (producer)
- 2003 – Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (producer)
- 2004 – 50 First Dates (producer)
- 2005 – Fever Pitch (producer)
- 2007 – Music and Lyrics (executive producer)
- 2009 – Whip It! (executive producer)
- 2009 – He's Just Not That into You (producer)
- As actress
- 2001 – Donnie Darko
- Who is Nancy Juvonen?
- http://www.lindzi.com/interviews/nancy.htm Lindzi Scharf Interviews Producer Nancy Juvonen
- Nancy Juvonen, Jimmy Fallon: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | HEAVY
- Jimmy Fallon Marries Nancy Juvonen in The Caribbean | HULIQ
- Charlie's Angels producer Nancy Juvonen: Savvy Miss.com
- Jimmy Fallon Marries Producer Girlfriend By Liza Hamm and Stephen M. Silverman People, 12/29/2007
- Fallon and Juvonen marry
- Jimmy Fallon and wife welcome first child
- "Jimmy Fallon: Our Daughter Was Born via Surrogate". People. August 9, 2013. Retrieved August 10, 2013.